Difficulty with html5 templates

Brittain Adams

Feb 27, 2017, 1:11:04 PM2/27/17
to bluegriffon
Hi

I was wanting to use some templates from styleshout, the problem I have is that the content does not display after it has been loaded into BlueGriffon and saved.
.
This happens  abstract template from sytleshout, which displays fine in a browser before loading into BlueGriffon.

I tried another template from them infinity same problem just black screen.

Why would it change the code when I have changed nothing?

I would like to move to BlueGriffon from Dreamweaver and I use these templates

Brittain

Greg Chapman

Feb 27, 2017, 2:35:56 PM2/27/17
to blueg...@googlegroups.com

Hi Brittain,

Can you upload a dummy site using the template and post the URL. It's much harder work to attempt to replicate someone's problem than see an example that the OP says doesn't work for them.

Greg

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "bluegriffon" group.

Greg Chapman
http://www.gregtutor.co.uk
Still helping users of KompoZer but using BlueGriffon

Brittain Adams

Feb 27, 2017, 3:25:54 PM2/27/17
to bluegriffon

Greg Chapman

Feb 28, 2017, 6:03:35 AM2/28/17
to blueg...@googlegroups.com

Hi Brittain

Those links fail for me, as does http://www.jadecong.com/ itself.

brian read

Feb 28, 2017, 6:24:01 AM2/28/17
to blueg...@googlegroups.com
Not working here either...

Brittain Adams

Feb 28, 2017, 9:42:17 AM2/28/17
to bluegriffon

Sorry I had my DNS set to internal that is fixed, I can see a few changes that bluegriffon makes but can not see why the page is blanked out on the After page

Brittain Adams

Apr 2, 2017, 3:46:03 PM4/2/17
to bluegriffon
It is the #preloader section that creates the blank page I just delete that and can do without it.

No idea why but at least I can use these templates with BG if I do without that.

/* ===================================================================
 *  04. preloader - (_preloader-1.scss)
 *
 * ------------------------------------------------------------------- */
#preloader {
position: fixed;
top: 0;
left: 0;
right: 0;
bottom: 0;
background: #FFFFFF;
z-index: 800;
height: 100%;
width: 100%;
}

.no-js #preloader,
.oldie #preloader {
display: none;
}

#loader {
position: absolute;
left: 50%;
top: 50%;
width: 60px;
height: 60px;
margin: -30px 0 0 -30px;
padding: 0;
}

#loader:before {
content: "";
border-top: 8px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);
border-right: 8px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);
border-bottom: 8px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);
border-left: 8px solid #000000;
-webkit-animation: load 1.1s infinite linear;
animation: load 1.1s infinite linear;
display: block;
border-radius: 50%;
width: 60px;