bluegriffon licence base on single user account OS ?

84lionel

Aug 1, 2016, 4:15:46 PM8/1/16
to bluegriffon

Hi

After  buy a microsoft licence  , the licence is for one computer and any account OS user can use the software .
I install BG licence in user1 account  under user1 path directory.
I launch the application locate under user1 directory path using user2 account  and  licence is not take in account .
I post to know if it is the right way Bluegriffon should manage the licence ? I think yes

i ask this because when use different account i need to install  for each accounts in the same OS ( software hardware)  , the chrome application .
so every users  accounts  need to install their own chrome application and not launch an instance of only one installation ( global accessible to all accounts) !!!

This is a bit tricky to understand, when i read the bluegriffon licence : ""  . One license of BlueGriffon® is for a single user on a single computer. ""
user mean the human people  or the OS account  name ? I think  it is the second .

I think even usb licence  let end user use same software under many local users accounts !

Thank's