Thumnailer generates a thumbnail twice !

Robert Kirsch

Jun 8, 2016, 5:29:50 PM6/8/16
to bluegriffon

BG Version 2.1.1 - Thumbnailer on Win10 64bits :

1) Thumbnailer creates a DOUBLE thumbnail on the page !   So I have always to delete the extra one ;-)

2) Needs to TYPE IN a thumbnail name AND the .png extension for the thumbnail beeing created.

3) IMPROVEMENT : While correcting 1), it would be nice
   a) to have AT LEAST the .png extension by default when entering the file name
   b) or even better, having AUTOMATIC NAMING of the thumbnail image by adding something like "_BG_thumb.png" to the original file nam

   c) maybe even a checkbox to activate automatic naming

Message has been deleted

Robert Kirsch

Jun 13, 2016, 4:20:05 PM6/13/16
to bluegriffon
Hi

Is there anybody else using thumbnailer ?

Daniel Glazman

Jun 14, 2016, 10:34:48 AM6/14/16
to blueg...@googlegroups.com
On 13/06/2016 22:20, Robert Kirsch wrote:
> Hi
>
> Is there anybody else using thumbnailer ?

I am traveling for a conference until saturday. Will look
at it ASAP. Thanks for the heads up, this seems to be
a recent regression in Gecko.

</Daniel>