license key

chris pvt

Jun 8, 2016, 6:24:32 AM6/8/16
to bluegriffon
My license key and transaction ID don't open the extra features in the program. What can I do? It seems that the program does not accept the values.

Robert Kirsch

Jun 8, 2016, 8:53:56 AM6/8/16
to bluegriffon

Le mercredi 8 juin 2016 12:24:32 UTC+2, chris pvt a écrit :
My license key and transaction ID don't open the extra features in the program. What can I do? It seems that the program does not accept the values.

Same Problem !
It seems that activation button has no effect.
Also do the activation codes disapear when activated ?

Daniel Glazman

Jun 8, 2016, 9:00:13 AM6/8/16
to blueg...@googlegroups.com
Guys, could you please, as requested by manual, send your license
issues to our in...@disruptive-innovations.com address? We don't
want to start chats that could end up with licensing credentials
in a public forum... Thanks.

</Daniel>
Message has been deleted