preview in browser fails

Roedy Green

Jun 13, 2014, 8:54:07 AM6/13/14
to blueg...@googlegroups.com
When I click "preview in browser" nothing happens.I think it did work a long time ago. I might have used Firefox back then.

Other programs are able to launch chrome ok.

I found nothing in the manual on configuring a browser for Blue Griffon. I could find nothing in the menus.

I am using Win7 64 bit, Latest Chrome, I checked the associations. Everything seems to point to Chrome ok, extensions and protocols.

Greg Chapman

Jun 13, 2014, 9:34:39 AM6/13/14
to blueg...@googlegroups.com
Hi Roedy,

I'm on Win7 32bit

On 13 Jun 14 13:54 Roedy Green <roe...@mindprod.com> said:
> When I click "preview in browser" nothing happens.I think it did
> work a long time ago. I might have used Firefox back then.

I have Chrome, Firefox and IE installed. When I click the toolbar
botton a dialogue appears offering a choice of browsers to use. These
days mine is prefilled with Chrome and Firefox, but there is a button
to browse for other browsers. (Presumably, I never bothered to get IE
on the dialogue.)

> I found nothing in the manual on configuring a browser for Blue
> Griffon. I could find nothing in the menus.

Have you tried:
Tools > Preferences > Advanced > Reset external browser settings?

Greg Chapman
http://www.gregtutor.plus.com
Helping new users of KompoZer and The GIMP
Still exploring BlueGriffon