Happy to meet everyone + find BlueGriffon.

Peter Payne

Feb 28, 2014, 9:53:13 AM2/28/14
to blueg...@googlegroups.com
Hello, I am extremely glad to have found BlueGriffon. I've been laboring under the yoke of DreamWeaver for years, despite the clear fact that Adobe will no longer be adding anything to the app, or even fixing the bugs I report dilligently. So a modern, well written HTML editor is just what I was looking for.  I started porting my scripts to the new workflow and am loving it for the most part. I also purchased the plug-in pack to support the devs.

I am interested in knowing what the status is, though. The app is extremely polished and outstanding, but I identified 4-5 semi-frustrating bugs on the Mac, which would be great to get fixed. i sent a long-ish email to the developer but did not see a reply. Can anyone tell me what the best way to go about getting  a reply is?

Joeg

Mar 4, 2014, 5:16:24 AM3/4/14
to blueg...@googlegroups.com
BlueGriffon bugs need to be logged at http://bugzilla.bluegriffon.org/

It is unlikely that you will get a reply but you can check the status of the bug at that URL.