style custom seelctor

84lionel

Oct 27, 2016, 6:04:24 AM10/27/16
to bluegriffon
Hi

when i goto Tools -> preference -> Licence : i ca nsee that the burron " Desactivate licence" is selectable / enable .

1) wish about edit css code using the Style properties panel
When  i want to see the style panel with the new version i have to do it using the wysiwyg page so i can define css properties / value only for  element i can selected , i mean a html tag with  one id or many class name . if i want to select a compound selector , term take from adobe documentation  that mean combine many tag , id, class , operator from different level /node hiearchy than i can't use the wysiwyg page and i have to go to the css definition location ( in line or external css) . If i go to source to edit the inline css then the style properties is disable . If i click my cursor inside a compound selector like input[type="checkbox"]:disabled + label span::before I was thinking the style properties ll let us define new css properties but nothing appear . there is so no way to configure inline compound selector .
=> Does it make sense when be in source view mode when click  inside  <style> selector { click here } </style> that  the Style properties panel appear to let us configure ( add change delete) css properties . Even the wysiwyg mode is not active ; to not be bale to View the html page in Bluegriffon is not an issu since many tools can detect change size ( html or css) in OS file system and ll update the html page in the browser ( prepro browserSync) .

2) when i open css file the extension file  by default are php html All and Bluegriffon don't update the Style properties  panel whe nmouse click inside a cmopound selector !!

3) when create a new file using  File -> new we don't know if we can create a html or css file since the file content is empty . So i save the file using File -> save as and then bluegriffon show me a window of name " page title " that is a cllue ...so Bluegriffon expect that the file is a html file !!! but not it is a file title since blue griffon let us choose the extension name ( all or html )
=> it ll be nice that BG add css extension and not only html and all .

4) the Style properties  has a checkbox when the pointer hovers over the element .
it ll be nice to add :hover : active :focus . Macaw and webflow has tthis options

4) something i really like
When use with prepros ( recommanded) i really like in bluegriffon the Ctr Save  that make update /reload the page in the browser !!
I  modify in a html file ( link to css file ) in dreamweaver and enable bluegriffon and see BG don't detect and update the html content !!
If i close tab ( the file) and choose open recent it is ok

5) the Apply style to is very important and can be a bit it tricky for beginner .
perhaps this field could also be a dynamic search  compound selector ( like google search during typing  )

6) flexgrid is also  trycky since we don't find it in the choice of display but in panel Flexibility and who is mandatory float / display ?

Hope this could be enhance blue griffon fonctionnalities
regard's