BlueGriffon v2.3 released

Daniel Glazman

Feb 14, 2017, 6:40:33 AM2/14/17
to blueg...@googlegroups.com
Hello all,

I have just released v2.3 on all platforms with Dual View (Source +
Wysiwyg in sync) and bugfixes. If you have purchased a license or the
User's Manual or our former Gold Offer, you will soon receive an
update to the manual; messages were sent a few minutes ago.
As usual, the software itself can be downloaded from:

http://bluegriffon.org/

/* Enjoy */

</Daniel>

fruitstone

Feb 14, 2017, 5:42:25 PM2/14/17
to bluegriffon
Thanx a lot, very good features...

Olaf – enjoying "Dual View" while coding :)

Alain

Feb 22, 2017, 8:14:50 AM2/22/17
to bluegriffon
Hello, I subscribed to the Gold offer in the past. I paid for an update in June 2016, and I received a key and a transaction ID. Now I entered them in the Preferences > License form of BlueGriffon 2.3, but I get an "INVALID LICENSE" message. What should I do to get help ?
Alain

Rob WARD

Feb 24, 2017, 2:34:59 AM2/24/17
to bluegriffon
I had the same problem, but the new reset Registration option in the latest software worked a treat. I had seriously mucked around with things in desperation before that, and found the Reset worked well and I am now up and running OK
So download the latest version and give a try. Rob  (PS Don't mix up the Key and Transaction code as I did for a while :-( )

Víctor Enrique Navarro Hoyos

May 31, 2017, 8:22:23 PM5/31/17
to bluegriffon
Thanks