BG 1.8 doesn't show suggestion box working in source mode

Luigi Capra

Dec 12, 2015, 5:15:35 AM12/12/15
to bluegriffon
Hallo Daniel, I'm very happy to see that the project go on again!
Just a little question.

Working with old BG 1.7.2 in html source mode when I begin writing a new tag, after the first, char BG opened a small box suggesting the possible continuations
(for instance typing "<t" BG suggests: title, table, texture, etc.).
Unluckily using BG 1.8 this feature seem disabled. I have just bought BlueGriffon manual hoping for an explanation but I have discovered that make still reference to vesrion 1.7.2!
Could you tell me the procedure to enable the suggestions in BG 1.8.

Thank you

Best regards

Luigi Capra