css color gradient little bug memory

lionelbg

Apr 21, 2014, 10:42:08 AM4/21/14
to blueg...@googlegroups.com
Hi
i use windows 64 bit last version ( CLI > winver  => windows 8.1,  6.3 ( numéro 9600) with 2 monitors connect using HDMI and vga to my ATI  graphic.

i have many problems that don't  make bluegriffon unsuseable if we know whar occur

a -- when i create gradient using color tab when the color is selected   , the windows child that contain the preview goes behind the  CSS stylesheet editor. so i need to move the stylesheet windows to be able to view the windows. then i can select OK .

b-- I store the parameter i use an external css file in a class selector . In a external browser  the color are update but not in bluegriffon .
if i close the bluegriffon software windows and reopen the same html file the second box appear
sometime (many) it work well .

c-- if i delete the gradient and set a new gradient for the same selector , the preview area still have in memory the precedent color setting even not apply  .
sometime ( many) it work well

regard's