British English dictionary required for BG 2

Philip Goddard

Jun 12, 2016, 4:40:36 PM6/12/16
to bluegriffon
Okay, now that 'show-stopper' issues for me in v2 have been fixed in 2.1 (thank you, Daniel), I've purchased a licence for the program, and now I find one annoyance, in that of course my British English dictionary add-on is no longer operational, and apparently there is not yet any equivalent functionality in the program.  Please let's have a British English dictionary as soon as can reasonably managed!  Many thanks.

Daniel Glazman

Jun 12, 2016, 5:11:12 PM6/12/16
to blueg...@googlegroups.com
The dictionaries available from [1] work perfectly in 2.1.1 but make
sure to have 2.1.1 and not 2.1.

(I've tested for you a minute ago the en-GB one, works well here)

[1] http://bluegriffon.org/#extras

</Daniel>