Lost transaction ID and License

Christopher Angulo-Bertram

Feb 27, 2017, 10:47:12 AM2/27/17
to bluegriffon
I usually save emails for this purpose, but it seems I do not have the one from my transaction.

I am still getting the update emails, so I Know I paid for my license.

The email I get the updates on is chris.n.ang...@angbertenterprises.com

I have one other address I usually use chris.n...@gmail.com

Anyway, I reimaged the computer that had BlueGriffon on and forgot to remove the license before hand.  At any rate, I need to get my license and transaction ID to re-register my BlueGriffon, if anyone can help me that would be great.

Chris

Robert Kirsch

Mar 6, 2017, 8:38:46 AM3/6/17
to bluegriffon
Hi Christopher,

I had to do the same after a reset of Win 10 without removing (desactivating) my license.  Fortunately, I still had my order and activation key on hand, but I had to send a message to   in...@disruptive-innovations.com  asking for a license reset. This procedure has to be donne to solve some activation problems. Ask in...@disruptive-innovations.com for a reset and your valadating parameters whith the update email adress.

Pourriez-vous procéder à la remise à zéro de l'activation de ma licence pour que je puisse la réactiver sur ma nouvelle installation ? Je pense que mes références resteront valables ?

After the reset was done I received a message from Daniel.Glazman telling me that the reset was donne, and I could validate the new install of BlueGriffon.