Stille "XML Parsing Error: undefined entity" on Windows 10 after deleting user profile

Alain

Dec 19, 2015, 10:36:46 AM12/19/15
to bluegriffon
I get the following error with BlueGriffon 1.8:
XML Parsing Error: undefined entity
Location: chrome://bluegriffon/content/xul/bluegriffon.xul
Line Number 146, Column 4:   <key id="key_BGdelete" key="&deleteCmd.key;" modifiers="accel" command="cmd_BGdelete"/>
---^
I deleted the user profile, but still the same error message.

Brainstormtrooper

Jan 12, 2016, 8:58:44 AM1/12/16
to bluegriffon
I'm not on Windows, but deleting the "Disruptive Innovations..." folder fixed it for me (I think that's a config folder of some sort)...

RickE

Jan 20, 2016, 12:44:59 AM1/20/16
to bluegriffon
I'm still on Win7 and got the exact same error message as Alain as soon as I launched BlueGriffon.

Brainstormtrooper's fix worked for me too, though I was cautious and just renamed the folders - in my case C:\Users\<userid>\AppData\Roaming\Disruptive Innovations SARL and ... Local\Disruptive Innovations SARL - rather than delete them.

So, thanks Brainstormtrooper!