Help please!

AnuKumar

Feb 10, 2011, 12:58:24 PM2/10/11
to bluecove-users
Hi,

Can i possibly get information about bluecove implementation for pc
side code? How to get "bluecove_x64.dll" in library path? I am using
Windows 7 64-bit OS. Please tell me how to correct the below errors:

Native Library bluecove_x64 not available
Exception in thread "main" javax.bluetooth.BluetoothStateException:
BlueCove library bluecove not available;
resource not found bluecove_x64.dll
load [bluecove_x64] no bluecove_x64 in java.library.path
at
com.intel.bluetooth.BlueCoveImpl.loadNativeLibraries(BlueCoveImpl.java:
396)
at
com.intel.bluetooth.BlueCoveImpl.setBluetoothStack(BlueCoveImpl.java:
963)
at com.intel.bluetooth.BlueCoveImpl.detectStack(BlueCoveImpl.java:
502)
at com.intel.bluetooth.BlueCoveImpl.access$500(BlueCoveImpl.java:69)
at com.intel.bluetooth.BlueCoveImpl$1.run(BlueCoveImpl.java:1044)
at
com.intel.bluetooth.BlueCoveImpl.detectStackPrivileged(BlueCoveImpl.java:
1042)
at
com.intel.bluetooth.BlueCoveImpl.getBluetoothStack(BlueCoveImpl.java:
1035)
at
javax.bluetooth.LocalDevice.getLocalDeviceInstance(LocalDevice.java:
75)
at javax.bluetooth.LocalDevice.getLocalDevice(LocalDevice.java:95)
at com.example.Serv.Serv.main(Serv.java:18)

Anu

Feb 11, 2011, 8:45:44 AM2/11/11
to bluecove-users

Hello!

I haven't sorted this bluecove error yet. Can you please suggest any
similar jsr-82 implementation jar that would work on windows 7 64-bit
os? I am running the j2se code in eclipse software. Please help me!

Thanks in advance!!

Mina Shokry

Feb 11, 2011, 9:14:43 AM2/11/11
to bluecov...@googlegroups.com
try to build bluecove yourself.

Anu

Feb 11, 2011, 9:21:34 AM2/11/11
to bluecove-users
Thank you so much for your reply!!

But does building own bluecove means this:

" open the jar and make your own library for the current project
containing the file inteldbth.dll and bluecove.dll "?

I tried to open the jar file. Either it is saying cannot be opened
that it is corrupted or it gets opened with some symbols!!

Can you please help me with more specific details about how to build
it on my own?

Mina Shokry

Feb 11, 2011, 9:33:32 AM2/11/11
to bluecov...@googlegroups.com
I mean build the C code yourself to build the native library. I can't give more details. Sorry, I don't have much experience with Windows programing.

daniele mattiacci

Feb 11, 2011, 9:31:44 AM2/11/11
to bluecov...@googlegroups.com
i opened it, dowloaded from bluecove, and there are all the files that you need....i hope he give you help.

2011/2/11 Anu <kalps...@gmail.com>

--
bluecove-2.1.0.jar

Anu

Feb 11, 2011, 9:38:46 AM2/11/11
to bluecove-users

Ok. Thanks again for your help, Mina Shokry! I will try that.

Anu

Feb 11, 2011, 9:41:29 AM2/11/11
to bluecove-users

Thanks for your reply, daniel!

I downloaded from bluecove too. But its opened with symbols. Do you
have any more suggestions?

daniele mattiacci

Anu

Feb 11, 2011, 11:37:54 AM2/11/11
to bluecove-users

Thank you so much for your suggestions, daniel !!!

I extracted the files. Now i will try working with that.

Thanks again!

daniele mattiacci

Anu

Feb 11, 2011, 12:10:42 PM2/11/11
to bluecove-users
Hi,

I opened the jar file and added the .dll files to the lib path.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<classpath>
<classpathentry kind="src" path="src"/>
<classpathentry kind="con"
path="org.eclipse.jdt.launching.JRE_CONTAINER/
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.debug.ui.launcher.StandardVMType/JavaSE-1.6"/

<classpathentry kind="lib" path="bluecove.dll"/>
<classpathentry kind="lib" path="intelbth.dll"/>
<classpathentry kind="lib" path="bluecove-2.1.0 (4).jar"/>
<classpathentry kind="output" path="bin"/>
</classpath>

Even then it shows some error:

Native Library intelbth_x64 not available
Native Library bluecove_x64 not available
Exception in thread "main" javax.bluetooth.BluetoothStateException:
BlueCove libraries not available
at
com.intel.bluetooth.BlueCoveImpl.createDetectorOnWindows(BlueCoveImpl.java:
896)
at com.intel.bluetooth.BlueCoveImpl.detectStack(BlueCoveImpl.java:
439)
at com.intel.bluetooth.BlueCoveImpl.access$500(BlueCoveImpl.java:65)
at com.intel.bluetooth.BlueCoveImpl$1.run(BlueCoveImpl.java:1020)
at
com.intel.bluetooth.BlueCoveImpl.detectStackPrivileged(BlueCoveImpl.java:
1018)
at
com.intel.bluetooth.BlueCoveImpl.getBluetoothStack(BlueCoveImpl.java:
1011)
at
javax.bluetooth.LocalDevice.getLocalDeviceInstance(LocalDevice.java:
75)
at javax.bluetooth.LocalDevice.getLocalDevice(LocalDevice.java:95)
at Servv.main(Servv.java:19)

Any suggestions, please?
Thanks in advance!

daniele mattiacci

Feb 11, 2011, 1:34:56 PM2/11/11
to bluecov...@googlegroups.com
you have windows 7 64 bit right?

if you opened the jar file that i send you i think it works with 32 bit system i suppose.try to find bluecove.2.1.0.jar for X64 and there you will find native library for windows 7 x64.I think should be this the problem, if not i'm sorry.

Anu

Feb 11, 2011, 11:02:22 PM2/11/11
to bluecove-users
Ok, Daniele. I will check. Thanks for your help!!