Send text - Bluesoleil

Bruno Gomes

Aug 14, 2009, 12:37:53 PM8/14/09
to bluecov...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I would like to know how to send text message to cell through BlueSoleil. Any tips or code that can help me?

Thanks!

--
Bruno Gomes
E-mail: brunogo...@gmail.com

Raquibul Bari

Aug 14, 2009, 3:48:02 PM8/14/09
to bluecov...@googlegroups.com
Will sending a text file work for you? If so then you can read the wiki and solve your problems.

Regards
Md. Raquibul Bari Shimul
---------------------------------------

"He that lives upon hope will die fasting ." - Benjamin Franklin
http://www.uploadandsend.com

Bruno Gomes

Aug 19, 2009, 8:16:05 PM8/19/09
to bluecov...@googlegroups.com
Thanks, it works for me!
I got the code in wiki's obex client, but it doesn't work.
It searches for devices, read the services, however it doesn't send the  text file. The error pop up:

BlueCove version 2.1.0 on bluesoleil
wait for device inquiry to complete...
Device 0012D13B63DC found
     name BrunóVisk
Device Inquiry completed!
1 device(s) found
search services on 0012D13B63DC BrunóVisk
service OBEX Object Push found btgoep://0012D13B63DC:7;authenticate=false;encrypt=false;master=false
service search completed!
Connecting to btgoep://0012D13B63DC:7;authenticate=false;encrypt=false;master=false
Exception in thread "main" java.io.IOException: Can't connect [General fail]
    at com.intel.bluetooth.BluetoothStackBlueSoleil.connectionRfOpenImpl(Native Method)
    at com.intel.bluetooth.BluetoothStackBlueSoleil.connectionRfOpenClientConnection(BluetoothStackBlueSoleil.java:368)
    at com.intel.bluetooth.BluetoothRFCommClientConnection.<init>(BluetoothRFCommClientConnection.java:37)
    at com.intel.bluetooth.MicroeditionConnector.openImpl(MicroeditionConnector.java:387)
    at com.intel.bluetooth.MicroeditionConnector.open(MicroeditionConnector.java:162)
    at javax.microedition.io.Connector.open(Connector.java:83)
    at BluecoveT.ObexPutClient.main(ObexPutClient.java:59)
BlueCove stack shutdown completed

And, in the bluesoleil, the error pop up:
No more available COM ports. Please disconnect one or more COM port connections and try again.
Connection failed.

Could you help me again?

Regards
Bruno Gomes

Raquibul Bari

Aug 20, 2009, 1:52:05 AM8/20/09
to bluecov...@googlegroups.com
Hi Bluecove has some issues with BlueSoleil. Please uninstall bluesoleil and use the default bluetooth driver that comes with windows xp service pack 2 or later. If your os is windows xp service pack 2 or later just simply uninstall bluesoleil and try again. Here is a quick demo link I wrote long time ago.

Let the forum know if you faced any more problems.

Regards

Md. Raquibul Bari Shimul

"Glass, china and reputation are easily cracked, and never well mended." - Benjamin Franklin
http://www.uploadandsend.com