November Patch Tuesday forecast: .NET, Adobe, Firefox, more

gerald309

Nov 14, 2017, 11:59:38 AM11/14/17
to BlueCollarPCSecurity GGroups, BlueCollarPCSecurity YahGroups

November Patch Tuesday forecast: .NET, Adobe, Firefox and more
Posted on Nov 13, 2017 02:00 pm
Fall is upon us and the holidays are right around the corner! But before we continue shopping, we need to cover a few security topics for this month. KRACK vulnerability The hot topic right now is the KRACK vulnerability which is named from the Key Reinstallation Attack. This is a vulnerability in the Wi-Fi WPA security protocol which allows a third party to eavesdrop on the information being sent. This can include passwords, credit card … More →
Read in browser »  https://www.helpnetsecurity.com/2017/11/13/november-patch-tuesday-forecast/

--
SENDER: gerald309 --
Have A Safe Computing Day!