Yet another seal: Emsisoft Anti-Malware now AV-TEST CERTIFIED

Gerald309

Apr 17, 2016, 10:34:24 PM4/17/16
to bluecollar...@googlegroups.com, bluecollar...@yahoogroups.com
Yet another seal: Emsisoft Anti-Malware now AV-TEST CERTIFIED
In Emsisoft News, Reviews & Awards by Franziska on April 4, 2016
At Emsisoft, we are proud. About our products, our approach and our results. This week, we got a yet another award to prove our quality. The team at Emsisoft is excited that Emsisoft Anti-Malware got certified with the AV-Test Certified award. Following the Emsisoft product participation in AV-Test main test series in 2016 Emsisoft is now participating in the top three major antivirus testing labs: AV-Test, AV-Comparatives and VirusBulletin VB100. ....
http://blog.emsisoft.com/2016/04/04/yet-another-seal-emsisoft-anti-malware-now-av-test-certified/?ref=newsbox_news160404&utm_source=software&utm_medium=newsbox&utm_content=news160404&utm_campaign=newsbox_news160404
--
SENDER: gerald309 --
Have A Safe Computing Day!