Worldwide security technology revenue to surpass $100 billion in 2020

已查看 0 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Gerald309

未读,
2016年10月17日 14:50:052016/10/17
收件人 bluecollar...@googlegroups.com、bluecollar...@yahoogroups.com

Worldwide security technology revenue to surpass $100 billion in 2020
Posted on Oct 14, 2016 02:30 pm
Worldwide revenues for security-related hardware, software, and services will grow from $73.7 billion in 2016 to $101.6 billion in 2020. This represents a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8.3%, more than twice the rate of overall IT spending growth, over the five-year forecast period, according to IDC. Top technology based on 2016 market share “Something is wrong here. We cannot continuously increase our cybersecurity budget and get instantly and more frequently hacked in parallel. … More →
Read in browser »  https://www.helpnetsecurity.com/2016/10/14/security-technology-revenue/

--
SENDER: gerald309 --
Have A Safe Computing Day!