Recent BlogML project activity

dneimke

Jan 28, 2011, 7:26:54 PM1/28/11
to blogml-...@googlegroups.com
The BlogML project has had a long period of inactivity, but a couple of things have created energized the project this week; they are:
  1. An email was received from the SubText team asking for some recent, breaking changes to be pushed out as a formal release
  2. An email from the FunnelWeb blog team to announce that they are implementing BlogML capability in their core blogging platform
So there is life in the community :-)  In addition to those things...

  1. Saw the addition of FunnelWeb to the BlogML community - welcome Paul Stovell!
  2. We've created this discussion group for BlogML project
  3. We've reviewed and approved the proposed changes which were submitted by Phil
Next action is to compile an assembly and push it up as a new release and then announce it.