Date Field with Clock / Clock Field?

Florian Volk

Nov 23, 2016, 9:04:22 AM11/23/16
to Blockly
Hey,

I am new here and a Blockly beginner.
I'm locking for a clock input field. Is there something similar like the date field or the angle field?
Any suggestion would be great.
Thanks :)

Rachel Fenichel

Nov 30, 2016, 7:16:59 PM11/30/16
to Blockly
Hi Florian,

That's not something we have built into the core library.  Off the top of my head I don't know of one.  You may be able to implement it by extending the angle field.

Cheers,
Rachel

Ris Misner

Dec 1, 2016, 3:18:30 PM12/1/16
to Blockly
For time input blocks, I use 2 number fields for hours and minutes, followed by a dropdown field for am/pm.

I added a feature to the number field to pad the minutes with a leading zero when the number < 10 so my block would show "1:05" instead of "1:5"

Austin Bart

Dec 1, 2016, 4:49:31 PM12/1/16
to Blockly
We have time and day blocks in BlockPy, with the added feature that they can be set to "now" and "today", mutating themselves to fit.

It's probably more complex than is needed, but thought I'd share.

~Cory