Re: Messages Plugin?

Patrick Robertson

Dec 8, 2012, 3:58:34 AM12/8/12
to blacktree-...@googlegroups.com
There is a messages plugin which is under development (which builds on an old iChat plugin), but it is currently not ready for general release.

One of our developers recently worked on it so he may be planning on polishing it up soon.
You can see the current state of things here:
https://github.com/quicksilver/Messages-qsplugin

On 8 December 2012 04:20, Derek LeTrain <duke....@gmail.com> wrote:
I'm not sure if this is the place to post, but do you guys know if there's a Messages plugin? I'd like to be able to send texts to ppl using quicksilver! Is there a group working on it that I could follow?

Rob McBroom

Dec 12, 2012, 11:38:12 AM12/12/12
On Dec 7, 2012, at 11:20 PM, Derek LeTrain <duke....@gmail.com> wrote:

I'm not sure if this is the place to post, but do you guys know if there's a Messages plugin? I'd like to be able to send texts to ppl using quicksilver! Is there a group working on it that I could follow?

It’s a work in progress. Mostly working.

But if by “texts”, you mean iMessage, it won’t let you do that. You’ll have to wait for Apple to make iMessage available via scripting first.

--
Rob McBroom
<http://www.skurfer.com/>

Afshin

May 22, 2013, 11:59:46 PM5/22/13
to blacktree-...@googlegroups.com, mailin...@skurfer.com
Don't know if this has been posted, but just wanted to give a heads up on an available script that creates an action sending text messages via QS.