Quicksilver T shirt competition - Submissions thread

Patrick

Sep 12, 2013, 10:53:25 PM9/12/13
Notice: This topic is for the submission of t-shirt designs. The corresponding blog post is for reference only.

For a long time now, what’s driven me to continue improving and developing Quicksilver has been the amazing community behind the project, and its support.
We have users who voluntarily offer help in our support forum, and people who setup Twitter accounts (yes, @LoveQuicksilver was Phil’s idea, completely off his own bat - no developers involved!).
We also have many many users who generally just plain love Quicksilver, and are always very vocal about it!

So, to celebrate this amazing community, as of today — with the release of Quicksilver v1.1.0 — we will be launching a t-shirt competition. This will be your chance, along with the rest of the community, add you special ‘something’ to the Quicksilver project, and help make it even better!

Once the t-shirt competition is over, the winning t-shirts will be available for purchase, with a small contribution going to the Quicksilver Organisation to contribute to development.
If the t-shirts are a success, we plan to offer more t-shirts and perhaps other items at a later date, so there’s your incentive to get involved - even if you don’t win, you t-shirt may still be sold to the hundreds of thousands of Quicksilver users around the globe!

Down to business: the competition
T-shirts can be anything related to Quicksilver, and the winner will receive one free t-shirt (as well as another prize along with the runner up, see below!)

Deadline: 15th October, ‘13 (4 weeks from the release of v1.1.0)

Rules:
  • Front and/or back, as you like
  • No designs over the seams of the t-shirt
  • No more than 10 colours in the design
  • Avoid thin lines on dark shirts (they should be 2-3mm minimum)
  • Winning designs will be required as a high quality png/PSD. We may even choose more than one for printing!
  • Specify the shirt colour either in the submitted picture or in the post
Prizes:
  • Winner: The winner will receive one free t-shirt AND their chance to ask the devs to fix one bug/implement one feature of their choice*
  • Runner-up: The chance to have one bug/feature of their choice fixed/implemented.
  • Everybody else: Their chance to purchase a piece of Quicksilver apparel and show off to the world
Submission

Post your entries over in the Quicksilver forum here. It would help if you post your design previewed on a t-shirt (remember to choose a t-shirt colour!), and you can post as many entries as you like!

philostein

Sep 13, 2013, 4:47:52 PM9/13/13
to blacktree-...@googlegroups.com
Ok, I'll get the ball rolling:

It's the modern Quicksilver icon given a retro look. Here's a link to the past: Blacktree

Note the slogan font is the same as the original's.

philostein

Sep 16, 2013, 1:02:55 AM9/16/13
Blimey, this is going to be easy if no one else enters. :)

Quicksilver 10-year anniversary football-themed design:

Sponsor is the website, badge is the icon, name is Quicksilver, number is the age of Quicksilver (or a 1 for Quicksilver's version).

1.61803

Sep 16, 2013, 9:29:19 AM9/16/13
On Monday, September 16, 2013 6:55:54 AM UTC+2, philostein wrote:
Blimey, this is going to be easy if no one else enters. :)

For inspiration's sake, it might remotely help to know where QS got its name from.

philostein

Sep 17, 2013, 5:58:17 PM9/17/13
to blacktree-...@googlegroups.com
I don't actually know. Quicksilver is an old name for mercury, if that helps. :)

Another design, it's a variation on the football shirt:

Quicksilver 1 on the front to represent v1 or #1.

Jon Stovell

Sep 17, 2013, 8:23:11 PM9/17/13
to blacktree-...@googlegroups.com
The icon for Quicksilver.app is derived from the alchemical symbol for mercury, which is the modern name for the liquid metal quicksilver. Alchemists viewed mercury as a manifestation of the Primal Matter, the undifferentiated, basic form of matter from which all others were derived. Alchemists thus also believed that by adding other elements to mercury in just the right way, they could create and/or transform other metals with it—which I suppose is conceptually similar to having a flexible basic form to which plugins are added to create new powers and abilities.

Significantly for the question of why Alcor decided to name his software "Quicksilver," the concept of Primal Matter bears some similarity to the concept of the Tao in Lao-Tze's philosophy. The Tao is the fundamental, undifferentiated whole from which all things derive, as well as the natural way of things and of the universe as a whole. According to Lao-Tze, living in accordance with Tao allows one to practice wei wu wei, to "act without doing," which anyone who has ever looked at Quicksilver's About box will recognize.

Also notable, but probably less directly significant for why our beloved software has the name it does, is the fact that the Roman god Mercury, equivalent to the Greek god Hermes, was associated with speed (he was the one with the winged shoes).

Hopefully that provides some good material for inspiration for people. :)

Rob McBroom

Sep 17, 2013, 8:19:27 PM9/17/13
On Tue Sep 17 2013 at 17:58:17, philostein wrote:

I don't actually know. Quicksilver is an old name for mercury, if that helps. :)

Some of the file names make me wonder if the original name was QuickStep, but Quicksilver is obviously better.

I think the connection to mercury is intentional. Just look at its symbol.

“Quick” in this context means alive (living silver), as in “the quick and the dead”.

Hopefully that helps.

--
Rob McBroom
<http://www.skurfer.com/>

David Holman

Sep 19, 2013, 3:43:32 AM9/19/13
to blacktree-...@googlegroups.com
This is rough, but you get the idea ...

eebzy

Sep 19, 2013, 11:31:24 AM9/19/13
to blacktree-...@googlegroups.com
i found quicksilver by chance a few years ago, and have been a keen (but amateur) fan and user ever since.

the simplicity of keyboard strokes coupled with the potential of being able to take the app further has always appealed to me and with a logo'd tee shirt, i should like to think we could inspire others to seek out and discover the benefits QS for themselves.

I have keep the images and wording quite simple, in order to capture the uninitiated gazers attention and query, whilst still identifiable to the trained eye

QS Tee.1.pdf
QS tee.2.pdf

Patrick

Sep 19, 2013, 8:14:48 PM9/19/13
to blacktree-...@googlegroups.com
Here's an idea, using the QS splash image (taken from the Quartz render)

Could do with some touching up first. I've also included a PSD of the QS splash image incase anybody else wants to play with it.
It's pretty pixelated... if you want to improve it then you'll need to download the "Xcode graphics tools" from the 'extras' downloads page on the Apple Dev site, then use Quartz which is included in that package.
shirtFront.jpg
shirtBack.jpg
QSSplash.psd

Paul

Sep 19, 2013, 8:36:21 PM9/19/13
to blacktree-...@googlegroups.com
I think simplicity best expresses Quicksilver, so that's what I went for.

philostein

Sep 21, 2013, 4:06:30 PM9/21/13
to blacktree-...@googlegroups.com
A bit cheeky here, but how about:

- with QSapp.com on the back at the bottom. Simples.

eebzy

Sep 22, 2013, 5:17:17 AM9/22/13
to blacktree-...@googlegroups.com

thought it was worth promoting the plugins of QS...

mixed logo too
QS tee 3-page1.jpg

Jono

Sep 24, 2013, 1:31:58 AM9/24/13
to blacktree-...@googlegroups.com
My favorites are the simplest ones, e.g. philostein's. I'd go further and eliminate the gradients in the logo, just printing the white bits stenciled over the purple tshirt itself (if that's cost-effective); and shrink the logo just a bit (it feels weird on your chest when it's too big, you know?).

Personally, I don't want to advertise QS like a billboard -- I don't want to be covered in quotes, features. I just want to wear the logo of something I love. And sure, a small url on the back near the shoulder blades.

I already tell people about QS all the time, this might just spark the What Is That Logo question.

Hal Hunnicutt

Sep 24, 2013, 4:46:52 AM9/24/13
to blacktree-...@googlegroups.com
I'll second that.

Patrick Robertson

Sep 24, 2013, 9:05:54 AM9/24/13
to blacktree-...@googlegroups.com
I wonder if somebody will third that with an example of the t-shirt… ;-)

Sounds good to me though

On 24 Sep 2013, at 17:46, Hal Hunnicutt <hal.hu...@gmail.com> wrote:

I'll second that.

On Saturday, September 21, 2013 1:06:30 PM UTC-7, philostein wrote:
A bit cheeky here, but how about:

- with QSapp.com on the back at the bottom. Simples.

eebzy

Sep 24, 2013, 2:13:04 PM9/24/13
to blacktree-...@googlegroups.com
qs t 4-page1.jpg

Tim Lawson

Sep 26, 2013, 2:09:22 PM9/26/13
to blacktree-...@googlegroups.com
Sometime back, someone kindly mentioned where to get the QS logo as a nice, clean, transparent backgrounded file.  Could you please refresh my memory about its location?

Also - how can I get hold of the QS font?

Patrick Robertson

Sep 26, 2013, 8:38:31 PM9/26/13
to blacktree-...@googlegroups.com
All the images of QS are here: https://github.com/quicksilver/Quicksilver/tree/master/Quicksilver/Resources/Images

Download the Git repo and go to that folder (Quicksilver/Resources/Images)

As for the font: it's called "Mrs Eaves".

philostein

Sep 27, 2013, 10:07:33 PM9/27/13
to blacktree-...@googlegroups.com
This comp is turning into design by committee. I put my name down for the left sleeve. :D

Patrick Robertson

Sep 28, 2013, 8:08:44 PM9/28/13
to blacktree-...@googlegroups.com
> This comp is turning into design by committee. I put my name down for the left sleeve. :)

I'd just like to emphasise though that this is a competition. We'll only consider entries to the competition and not suggestions.
This is for the community, not for the project co-ordinators so we're not going to be putting together others' ideas :)

So, if you like an idea - go and make it!

2 weeks left before closing, so get designing :D

philostein

Sep 28, 2013, 9:21:51 PM9/28/13
to blacktree-...@googlegroups.com
Well said.

Here's an updated simple design:

URL on the back near the bottom.

S James Parsons Jr

Sep 29, 2013, 3:37:52 AM9/29/13
to blacktree-...@googlegroups.com

2013.09.29 T-shirt design idea

Jono Spiro

Sep 29, 2013, 4:52:57 AM9/29/13
to blacktree-...@googlegroups.com
Love it, philostein!

Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/blacktree-quicksilver.

philostein

Sep 29, 2013, 7:40:36 AM9/29/13
to blacktree-...@googlegroups.com
Well laid out, I like it.

philostein

Sep 29, 2013, 7:42:19 AM9/29/13
to blacktree-...@googlegroups.com
Like this one.

Tim Lawson

Oct 2, 2013, 6:19:59 AM10/2/13
to blacktree-...@googlegroups.com
Here's my submission.  I like the simplicity.  I haven't included anything on the reverse because I'm aware of the cost impact.  I think it would look good on black or grey as well.  Let me know if you'd like me to submit those alternative colours for consideration, although they shouldn't be hard to imagine!  I also haven't included the url - I like the idea of the logo and simplicity provoking conversation or at least query.  And hey... less is more!

I've also included a .png of the QS image in case it isn't readable on the main image on screen resolutions different to mine.  (Open it in preview to make the text readable.)  I can provide it as an .eps if required.

Tim.

egypturnash

Oct 4, 2013, 3:00:27 PM10/4/13
to blacktree-...@googlegroups.com
Here's my contribution.

This would glow in the dark. Yes, this is possible for t-shirts; I did it last year for a convention's shirt. In normal light you see a faint image, mostly visible by its glossy finish versus the matte of the shirt; in the dark, or in ultraviolet light, you see an eerie greenish hue.

I feel like one of the cool parts of Quicksilver is its mystery - the way it completely vanishes into the background until you invoke it. I wanted a similar effect for the shirt. I also wanted to keep it as simple as possible; a lot of the appeal of QS for me is its simplicity.

No title, no URL. If someone is curious enough to ask, you can initiate them into the hermetic order of Quicksilver. n.n

egypturnash

Oct 4, 2013, 3:55:29 PM10/4/13
to blacktree-...@googlegroups.com

Also here's an alternate take on the "hidden knowledge" idea: a big sigil with the Quicksilver logo hidden inside it via glow. Pros: Brighter in the dark. Cons: Kinda busy in the light.

1.61803

Oct 5, 2013, 12:36:42 PM10/5/13
to blacktree-...@googlegroups.com
On Friday, October 4, 2013 9:00:27 PM UTC+2, egypturnash wrote:
Here's my contribution.
I wanted a similar effect for the shirt. I also wanted to keep it as simple as possible; a lot of the appeal of QS for me is its simplicity.
No title, no URL. If someone is curious enough to ask, you can initiate them into the hermetic order of Quicksilver. n.n

FWIW, I dig egypturnash's (first proposition), but also Paul's and Patrick's designs. Hermetic order? LOL

Izaak

Oct 7, 2013, 9:25:50 PM10/7/13
to blacktree-...@googlegroups.com
I kind of want to see something like this...

philostein

Oct 8, 2013, 3:35:20 AM10/8/13
to blacktree-...@googlegroups.com
That's a bold statement.

Maybe:

I think that's fair…

Izaak Miller

Oct 8, 2013, 8:25:59 AM10/8/13
to blacktree-...@googlegroups.com
You're right, that is probably more accurate. But it sort of makes me wonder, what if Quicksilver-like functionality were available on every Apple device?

Howard Melman

Oct 8, 2013, 9:48:13 AM10/8/13

On Oct 8, 2013, at 8:25 AM, Izaak Miller <izaak...@gmail.com> wrote:

> You're right, that is probably more accurate. But it sort of makes me wonder, what if Quicksilver-like functionality were available on every Apple device?

You probably want to limit that wondering to "every Apple device with a keyboard". I don't think Quicksilver would be all that useful on an iPhone. It would also be much harder to do on iOS as there much less interaction between apps that's allowed.

Howard

Etienne Samson

Oct 8, 2013, 10:40:16 AM10/8/13
Le 8 oct. 2013 à 15:48, Howard Melman <hme...@gmail.com> a écrit :

> On Oct 8, 2013, at 8:25 AM, Izaak Miller <izaak...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> You're right, that is probably more accurate. But it sort of makes me wonder, what if Quicksilver-like functionality were available on every Apple device?
>
> You probably want to limit that wondering to "every Apple device with a keyboard".

I'd say "with a microphone", if I had actually bit the bullet and played with OS X's Speech Recognizer classes a little more ;-).

Cordialement,
Etienne Samson
--
samson....@gmail.com

Patrick Robertson

Oct 8, 2013, 11:15:36 AM10/8/13
to blacktree-...@googlegroups.com
> You probably want to limit that wondering to "every Apple device with a keyboard". I don't think Quicksilver would be all that useful on an iPhone. It would also be much harder to do on iOS as there much less interaction between apps that's allowed

I'll let you in on a little secret: I tried it a few months back… didn't work.
QS on iOS would only be able to launch apps with a URL scheme. And even still, we'd have to manually compile the icons for each app, since there's no way of accessing them directly on iOS.
Apple spoilt the fun, so that you have to use their Spotlight (which, fair dos isn't too bad in iOS7 - it even does an alright job of learning)

Tim Lawson

Oct 8, 2013, 11:18:13 AM10/8/13
to blacktree-...@googlegroups.com
Oh, what, whilst taking coffee breaks during the revision schedule for your finals, you mean?

Izaak

Oct 8, 2013, 11:23:41 AM10/8/13
to blacktree-...@googlegroups.com
A couple other ideas (I think I may have seen something like these before, can't remember for sure. Also, note that I have QS set to invoke w/ command + space, but maybe there's something more universal that people would identify with).

Patrick Robertson

Oct 8, 2013, 12:31:56 PM10/8/13
to blacktree-...@googlegroups.com
@Izaak I like what you're getting at. Maybe throwing one of those on a t-shirt so we can see it 'in action' (plus anything else you think the t-shirt should have) would be awesome!

Rob McBroom

Oct 8, 2013, 1:52:54 PM10/8/13
On Tue Oct 08 2013 at 11:23:41, Izaak wrote:

Also, note that I have QS set to invoke w/ command + space, but maybe there's something more universal that people would identify with).

It’s no longer the default to avoid Spotlight conflicts, but I think we all know ⌘Space rightfully belongs to Quicksilver (and I think it’s what most people use).

--
Rob McBroom
<http://www.skurfer.com/>

Howard Melman

Oct 8, 2013, 4:16:30 PM10/8/13
to blacktree-...@googlegroups.com
FYI, the app Launch Center Pro is I think about as Quicksilver'ish as you can get on iOS. I've tried it a few times and it never quite makes my everyday workflows, but I always wish it would.

Howard

philostein

Oct 9, 2013, 1:04:17 AM10/9/13
If only…

On 8 Oct 2013, at 22:48, Howard Melman <hme...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Oct 8, 2013, at 8:25 AM, Izaak Miller <izaak...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> You're right, that is probably more accurate. But it sort of makes me wonder, what if Quicksilver-like functionality were available on every Apple device?
>
> You probably want to limit that wondering to "every Apple device with a keyboard". I don't think Quicksilver would be all that useful on an iPhone. It would also be much harder to do on iOS as there much less interaction between apps that's allowed.
>
> Howard

Daniel Schlaug

Oct 14, 2013, 7:18:19 AM10/14/13
to blacktree-...@googlegroups.com
Blacktree was originally very much about gray tones. That was cool.
Also, the "act without doing" slogan comes from the taoist wú wéi, in chinese characters, 無為. Looks good on a shirt.

Quicksilver T-shirt color.png

Charles Treece

Oct 23, 2013, 10:25:52 PM10/23/13
I hope everyone likes my design. There shouldn't be any copyright issues printing this design since the design isn't showing the exact icons of the companies and the icons are custom illustrated. I can change the design to ones liking or to make the icons of the companies even more ambiguous. Enjoy!

P.S. Just incase someone wonders, I did meet the 12:00 deadline. My first post was accidentally deleted by a moderator so I had to repost it.

Quicksilver_tshirt_design.png

Lucas Garron

Oct 15, 2013, 4:46:25 AM10/15/13
to Blacktree Quicksiler Mailing List
I have three "submissions". I'm going to send them as separate emails.

1) I sort of just want a shirt with the default Quicksilver interface ready to perform an action.
Inline image 3
I made the Quicksilver.app selection "qsapp", which unfortunately looks a bit clunky.

(As an aside, I thought about appropriating the "Relaunch" icon for a fake "Launch" action. But I don't like the idea of walking round wearing a shirt and explaining what Quicksilver is when the very thing on my shirt is a lie.)

»Lucas Garron

On Mon, Oct 14, 2013 at 9:26 PM, Charles Treece <imacw...@gmail.com> wrote:
I hope everyone likes my design. There shouldn't be any copyright issues printing this design since the design isn't showing the exact icons of the companies and the icons are custom illustrated. I can change the design to ones liking or to make the icons of the companies even more ambiguous. Enjoy!

Quicksilver Interface.png

Lucas Garron

Oct 15, 2013, 4:47:03 AM10/15/13
to Blacktree Quicksiler Mailing List
2) For a slightly fancier idea, I wanted to play with the idea of "Open With" and and Quicksilver opening up new possibilities for your... mind?
I drew a mind icon loosely based on the Quicksilver icon, but a bit reminiscent of the "Plugins" icon.

Inline image 1

»Lucas Garron
Open Mind With with Quicksilver.png
Quicksilver Interface.png

Lucas Garron

Oct 15, 2013, 4:48:07 AM10/15/13
to Blacktree Quicksiler Mailing List
3) An earlier submission reminded me of Iron Man's chest. That brought me to the idea of inverting the logo to be a "cutaway" of the main shirt region:

Inline image 1

»Lucas Garron
Quicksilver Iron Man.png
Quicksilver Interface.png
Open Mind With with Quicksilver.png

Lucas Garron

Oct 15, 2013, 5:01:03 AM10/15/13
to Blacktree Quicksiler Mailing List
3.5) Actually, a Quicksilver should shirt should really be purple:

Inline image 1

»Lucas Garron
Quicksilver Interface.png
Quicksilver Iron Man.png
Open Mind With with Quicksilver.png
Quicksilver Iron Man 2.png

Daniel Schlaug

Oct 15, 2013, 2:04:29 PM10/15/13
to blacktree-...@googlegroups.com
A few minor adjustments.
Quicksilver T-shirt 3.png

Eli Cantarero

Oct 16, 2013, 3:45:06 AM10/16/13
to blacktree-...@googlegroups.com
Using no way as way. Having no limitation as limitation.
QS T Shirt.png

Patrick Robertson

Oct 21, 2013, 10:18:47 AM10/21/13
to blacktree-...@googlegroups.com
I apologise to everybody who worked hard to get their submissions on time that I have not replied sooner.
…but do not worry. We are starting to work our way through the entries to find the competition winners, but this may take a while!

If there are any stragglers that would still like to enter, then please feel free to enter. We will announce when we've nearing a decision and the competition is flossed proper.

Thanks

Patrick

On 16 Oct 2013, at 16:45, Eli Cantarero <elis...@ymail.com> wrote:

Using no way as way. Having no limitation as limitation.

<QS T Shirt.png>

Paul

Dec 20, 2013, 3:14:49 PM12/20/13
to blacktree-...@googlegroups.com
FYI I haven't been checking up on this - getting email notifications turns on digests for *all* of the Quicksilver Google Groups.

If my design gets selected, have @LoveQuicksilver or somebody else tweet at me (@paulrehkugler) and I'll supply what's needed. Or do a little Googling: my email address isn't too hard to find.

Patrick

Jan 13, 2014, 7:06:28 PM1/13/14
to blacktree-...@googlegroups.com
The ball is rolling! We've collected all 25 entries (great work everyone!) and are currently shortlisting our favourites...

philostein

Apr 20, 2014, 7:15:32 AM4/20/14
to blacktree-...@googlegroups.com
Any word on this? Might be nice to get it out with 1.2 (and not because I entered…)

W.A. Rutledge

Oct 16, 2014, 12:11:40 PM10/16/14
to blacktree-...@googlegroups.com
Another ping. I'm in a tee shirt buying mood for my favorite apps.

Patrick Robertson

Oct 16, 2014, 1:36:10 PM10/16/14
to blacktree-...@googlegroups.com
We haven’t really got any closed to getting this done. The winners have been chosen, but so fare we’ve had no luck finding anybody suitable for doing the printing (or at least, haven’t got round to contacting these people).

We’ve most definitely open to anybody’s suggestions, and perhaps (more crucially) help in getting this (finally) off the ground!

Rob McBroom

Oct 20, 2014, 9:20:03 AM10/20/14
On 16 Oct 2014, at 13:36, Patrick Robertson wrote:

> We haven't really got any closed to getting this done. The winners
> have been chosen, but so fare we've had no luck finding anybody
> suitable for doing the printing (or at least, haven't got round to
> contacting these people).
>
> We've most definitely open to anybody's suggestions, and perhaps (more
> crucially) help in getting this (finally) off the ground!

Yes. To all of you that have said “I want to help, but don’t know
how to write code”, this is an opportunity. :-)

Richie Primus

Oct 18, 2015, 6:59:46 PM10/18/15
to Quicksilver, mailin...@skurfer.com

Sun Oct 18 15:49:06 BST 2015

For printing,  check out teespring.com

Dave Land

Oct 19, 2015, 12:52:10 PM10/19/15
to blacktree-...@googlegroups.com
I don't know if we're voting, but I would actually wear this one. By far the best.

Dave

On Sep 28, 2013, at 6:21 PM, philostein <phild...@gmail.com> wrote:

Well said.

Here's an updated simple design:

URL on the back near the bottom.

Jono Spiro

Oct 19, 2015, 8:25:01 PM10/19/15
to blacktree-...@googlegroups.com
I'd wear this too. Simple and elegant. Timeless maybe.

Howard Melman

Oct 19, 2015, 9:54:41 PM10/19/15
to Blacktree
+1

Howard

> On Oct 19, 2015, at 8:24 PM, Jono Spiro <jo...@lostinrecursion.net> wrote:
>
> I'd wear this too. Simple and elegant. Timeless maybe.
>
> On Mon, Oct 19, 2015 at 9:51 AM, Dave Land <dml...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I don't know if we're voting, but I would actually wear this one. By far the best.
>
> Dave
>
> On Sep 28, 2013, at 6:21 PM, philostein <phild...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Well said.
>>
>> Here's an updated simple design:
>>

>> URL on the back near the bottom.
>>

> --

David Holman

Oct 20, 2015, 4:43:27 PM10/20/15
to Quicksilver
Howard Melman? THE Howard Melman!? The guy who wrote the book on QS that got me hooked 10 computer generations ago?

Someone give this man a shirt!

On Monday, October 19, 2015 at 6:54:41 PM UTC-7, hmelman wrote:
+1

Howard

Howard Melman

Oct 20, 2015, 5:48:58 PM10/20/15
to Blacktree
lol. Thanks, but I'm so late on any update to it I'll be glad to pay for a shirt :)

Howard

David Holman

Oct 20, 2015, 6:07:06 PM10/20/15
to Quicksilver
You can be as late as you like. I just needed help all those years ago. Now QS is part of my neurology ;-) I'm useless in Mac OS without it!