最初の未読メッセージにスキップ

Dragomir Ivanov

未読、
2015/03/19 8:03:482015/03/19
To: bitsat-...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,
I really like the idea. My question is that, is there any thoughts to extend this project to other bitcoin chain systems, like: other currencies, some other applications, tamper free document streams, medical records, banking policies/documents, etc. It appears that many new projects arise based on the blockchain algorithm.

Thanks,
Dragomir

Jeff Garzik

未読、
2015/03/19 8:58:512015/03/19
To: Dragomir Ivanov、bitsat-...@googlegroups.com
Dragomir,

Yes, definitely.  The design works for non-bitcoin currencies, and non-financial applications.  What can you do with a computer in space?  :)

The design was open-sourced during SXSW.  See http://dunveganspace.com/

全員に返信
投稿者に返信
転送