Hello

Connor Bailey

Oct 25, 2014, 11:40:11 AM10/25/14
to bitsat-...@googlegroups.com
Hello, I am very interested in this project and feel like I could help with it a lot. I am still a student but I have a lot of knowledge in Comp Sci related fields. It appears as if none of the update links are active so that is a definite problem. I also feel like it is extremely difficult to just use Google Groups to carry out such a huge initiative. I have been a part of several open source projects and know what works well and what doesn't. I also feel like a website for this project is definitely necessary. I have knowledge of HTML/CSS/JS so I could definitely help with that.

Anyways, I would like to get involved and it would be great if someone could tell me how.

Thanks,
~Connor

Jeff Garzik

Nov 11, 2014, 11:10:42 AM11/11/14
to Connor Bailey, bitsat-...@googlegroups.com
Well, I can certainly say that http://bitsat.org needs some
HTML/CSS/JS assistance!

I tend to prefer email for communication, but am open to other suggestions.

The BitSat Foundation was just incorporated, and BitSat.org will be
the website home for this effort. Google Groups was chosen purely
because it was the best mailing list software at the time (goodbye,
mailman).

WillemdeZeeuw

Mar 17, 2015, 7:38:04 AM3/17/15
to bitsat-...@googlegroups.com, cbbc...@gmail.com
Great initiative!
Have been a Wesite developer for years. ASP,PHP, MySQL....
If you need some help from Holland?
BitSat.org could need a redesign... :o)!
Let me know, maybe we can make something up.

Best regards, Willem de Zeeuw

www.willemdezeeuw.nl