BitCurator users headed to BPE 2015 next week?

Sam Meister

Oct 14, 2015, 10:47:48 AM10/14/15
to BitCurator Users
Hello all,

Cal Lee and I will be giving a presentation at the upcoming Best Practices Exchange 2015 conference next week and are curious if there are any BitCurator users that are planning to attend?

During our session on Tuesday, October 20 at 3pm we will be providing an overview of the BitCurator software environment, the transition from the project to the BitCurator Consortium, along with updates about the BitCurator Access project. In addition we are setting aside a good amount of time for audience discussion on their experiences with BitCurator. If you are planning attend the conference already, and can make it to the session, it would be great to hear your experiences as part of this discussion. Or if you are unable to attend the session, but would be interested in  meeting up at some other time during the conference please let me know:

s...@educopia.org

Thanks!