Mount Disk Image problem

Will Clements

Mar 18, 2017, 4:35:45 PM3/18/17
to BitCurator Users
Hi there,

I am working on a BitCurator presentation for a class, and I'm having trouble mounting a disk image. I've tried it with both .dd and .E01 formats. BE and Reporting tools all work fine on my disk image, as does the Disk Image Access tool,  but when I try to mount the disk image using the right-click -> scripts tool, I just get a blank drive that says "EFI." Nothing appears inside.

Can anyone help me figure out what I'm doing wrong? The image is of a test collection I made on my mac and loaded onto an 8GB flash drive.

Thanks very much.

Porter Olsen

Mar 27, 2017, 9:48:39 AM3/27/17
to bitcurat...@googlegroups.com
Hi Will,
Do you know how the flash drive is formatted? Specifically, is it HFS+ or FAT32?

Porter

Elise Tanner

Apr 16, 2018, 11:27:41 AM4/16/18
to BitCurator Users
Hi Will,

I know your post is from over a year ago, but I've recently had difficulties with mounting my .E01 files. Did you ever find a solution to your problem?

Thanks,
Elise Tanner