List of changes in Bitcurator 1.3.1? & saving shared folders

arieljacobsegal

Mar 24, 2015, 5:37:56 PM3/24/15
to bitcurat...@googlegroups.com
Hi all! I've finished my Smithsonian contract, and I'm trying to increase my BitCurator knowledge :)
I noticed that BC 1.3.1 has just been released. What are the precise changes that have been implemented?
Also, if I download the new version, will the shared folders of disk image and reporting data carry over when it overwrites 1.2.1?

Finally, should I try running reports on the flash drive image again which would not finish report processing, although fiwalk and annotated features completed quickly? Has that been addressed?
Thanks so much.
Best Ariel Segal

Kam Woods

Mar 24, 2015, 5:52:51 PM3/24/15
to bitcurat...@googlegroups.com
Hi Ariel,

There will be an email to the group and changelog going up on the wiki shortly.

Kam

arieljacobsegal

Mar 24, 2015, 10:39:40 PM3/24/15
to bitcurat...@googlegroups.com
Thanks! Good news btw: BitCurator 1.3.1 downloaded and installed flawlessly :)
Best Ariel Segal