Using a Kryoflux with BitCurator?

Jarrett Drake

Aug 3, 2015, 12:23:32 PM8/3/15
to bitcurat...@googlegroups.com
Is anyone currently using a Kryoflux with BitCurator? I've been having some trouble configuring it and wanted to check with this group to see whether it's been successfully configured in this environment before. I followed all of the config instructions in the manual and have re-read the readme files.

I have no reason to suspect a defective card, so if you've gotten up and running in BC, please send me a private message as I'd like to pick your brain about how you configured it. I'll also post this message in the Kryoflux forum.

Thanks,
Jarrett