BitCurator Users Forum 2018: CFP Deadline Extended to April 30th

Sam Meister

Apr 18, 2018, 10:25:42 AM4/18/18
to bitcurat...@googlegroups.com

Hey there BitCurator Users!

Heads up that we have extended the deadline for the CFP for the upcoming BitCurator Users Forum 2018 to Monday, April 30th. We look forward to receiving some excellent proposals in the coming weeks!

BitCurator Users Forum 2018

Living on the Edge: Extending Digital Forensics into New Sectors

Call for Proposals Submission Deadline Extended to April 30, 2018!

Submit proposals here

The BitCurator Consortium (BCC) invites proposals for the 2018 BitCurator Users Forum, to be held September 13-14 at the University of California, Los Angeles. An international, community-led organization with 27 member institutions, the BCC promotes and supports the application of digital forensics tools and practices in libraries, archives, museums, and other cultural heritage organizations.

For more details please go to:

https://bitcuratorconsortium.org/buf2018-cfp

Sam Meister
Preservation Communities Manager, Educopia Institute
s...@educopia.org
http://educopia.org
@samalanmeister