BC Reports

瀏覽次數:27 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Ben Goldman

未讀,
2015年6月8日 下午3:13:222015/6/8
收件者:bitcurat...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I'm catching up a few versions on BC (currently running 1.3.3), and was trying to produce the XML and PDF reports from the Reports tab of BC Reports. What does it mean that when I click Run I am not seeing the orange Knight Rider bar flashing back and forth, yet BC creates the output directory without any content within it? I am receiving no feedback in the Command Line Output area.

Thanks,
Ben

Kam Woods

未讀,
2015年6月8日 下午3:20:142015/6/8
收件者:bitcurat...@googlegroups.com
If you're not seeing *any* output, and the slider does not start, it generally means that one of the paths you've entered is incorrect - either the path to the image file, the bulk_extractor output, or the desired location of the output.

There should be additional warnings for each of these error cases. I'll make a note for an upcoming version.

Kam

Kam Woods

未讀,
2015年6月9日 凌晨12:19:472015/6/9
收件者:bitcurat...@googlegroups.com
Ben,

Just FYI, I'm running through a series of additional tests now to identify various ways the tool might halt prior to running fiwalk (the first thing that it runs, after creating the output directory), in order to provide this feedback.

Kam
回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄