Reminder! BitCurator User Forum 2017 Advanced Users Track Survey

Matthew Disregardmatthew Farrell

Mar 10, 2017, 3:20:11 PM3/10/17
to BitCurator Users

Hi all –

Just a reminder that the survey is still open and accepting submissions for Advanced Track topics.

Day 1 of the 2017 BitCurator User Forum (April 27-28, 2017 on the campus of Northwestern University) will be devoted to hands-on or otherwise interactive discussions for both beginner and advanced BitCurator users. A preliminary program is up for the entire event on the BUF website. On behalf of the Program Committee, I’m writing today to solicit topics to shape the advanced track’s activities. The survey is short (5-10 minutes of your time), and requests that you reflect on your workflows and procedures, from acquisitions through providing access to born-digital materials. Doing so will help guide the conversation on April 27, and is a chance to make your voice heard.

https://goo.gl/forms/XgnUjK9vlfkbnvCk1

I’d like to stress that this survey is open to any BitCurator user, and we are interested in suggestions from the entire community even if you are unable to attend the User Forum in April.

Thanks!

farrell

--

Matthew Farrell

Digital Records Archivist

Duke University Archives

David M. Rubenstein Rare Book & Manuscript Library

919.684.6181

matthew....@duke.edu

m.farre...@gmail.com