Crazyflie Nano Quadcopter pre-order started!

Bitcraze Announcements

Jan 31, 2013, 5:59:46 PM1/31/13
to bitcraze-an...@googlegroups.com
Hi!

You are getting this email because you signed up for the Bitcraze Announce mailing list for the Crazyflie Nano Quadcopter at some point. And now the Crazyflie Nano Quadcopter Kit is finally available for pre-order at Seeedstudio!

The last couple of weeks has been really busy finalizing as much as possible and finally the time has come. In the end we couldn't decide on whether we should add the extra sensors or not so we decided on making two versions, one with the basic sensors and one with the extra sensors. Keep in mind that there's no firmware for the extra sensors yet but if you are interested in more advanced regulation algorithms and performance then you should get the kit with the extra sensors.

We put together two bundles for the different "sensor packs". One is called Crazyflie Nano Quadcopter Kit 6-DOF and the other 10-DOF. They both include the Crazyradio USB dongle and a 2.4GHz antenna for it. The price for the kits are $149 for the 6-DOF and $173 for the 10-DOF. For full product descriptions head over to Seeedstudio and have a look. There's also spare parts available to pre-order which could be a wise choice depending on what you are planning on using the Crazyflie for :-)

Here's the link to the Crazyflie pre-order at Seeedstudio.

Here's the time schedule for the pre-orders:
  • Pre-order: Jan 31st - Feb 18th
  • Shipping: April 25th

For more info about the pre-order visit our homepage at www.bitcraze.se.

So if you want a Crazyflie for flying, doing development or just to help support our project then head over to Seeedstudio and pre-order one.

Last but not least: What would an occasion like this be without a new video :-)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WBUVYZkODI

Best regards,
The Bitcraze Team