A crowdfunding project for a CC stock exchange

Amos Meiri

Oct 25, 2014, 2:06:42 AM10/25/14
to bitc...@googlegroups.com
https://www.startjoin.com/stock

Saying it's a guy name Steve.
Steve, if you are a part of the group, could you tell us more about it?

Alex Mizrahi

Oct 25, 2014, 4:36:18 AM10/25/14
to bitc...@googlegroups.com

https://www.startjoin.com/stock

Saying it's a guy name Steve.
Steve, if you are a part of the group, could you tell us more about it?

OK, chances are it is either an amateur who have just heard about colored coins, or a scammer.

Making a colored coins-based stock exchange isn't hard on the tech level.
The main problem is that it is kinda illegal in most jurisdictions.
Also, scammers are a real problem.

I was enthusiastic about 'decentralized stock exchange' back in 2012, but looking at fiascos like NEOBEE and ActiveMining made me re-think it. I mean, it would be nice to be able to buy shared with bitcoins, but only if those shares aren't shit.