Joining / Getting insight into the new Colored Coins standard discussions

Lucas Betschart

Jan 27, 2015, 3:45:27 AM1/27/15
to bitc...@googlegroups.com
Hi

We plan to use Colored Coins, but I think I'll wait until the new standard is released.
It would be very helpful if I can get insight in the ongoing discussions regarding the standard, so I know what is possible, what work I might can do already now,

I'm working on Open Transactions (https://github.com/Open-Transactions/opentxs) and I plan to use a combination of both so far (it might even can be done with only Colored Coins, at least the minimum).

Regards

amos meiri

Jan 27, 2015, 6:43:25 AM1/27/15
to bitc...@googlegroups.com
Hi Lucas

I was talking with Jimmy last week, happy you are planing to use CC and we will get you involved with the standard soon.
Feel free to connect anytime.

Amos

Lucas Betschart

Jan 27, 2015, 6:49:04 AM1/27/15
to bitc...@googlegroups.com
Ok great thanks.
Just for the record: I don't work for Monetas AG (anymore).
But I still need CC and OT for another project.

Jimmy Song

Jan 27, 2015, 7:50:57 AM1/27/15
to bitc...@googlegroups.com

Hey Lucas,

If you'd like, please ping me offline about this.

Jimmy