5 New Colored Coins Updates

Moran Shaked

Feb 23, 2015, 8:44:03 AM2/23/15
Hi All,

We know you can't wait for the new standard to be released, we are too.

Rest assure we are working around the clock to serve it to you asap.

Until that happens, we do have some exciting updates to share:

1. Colored Coins have new Swedish Ambassador and we are happy to have him on board.

We are looking to add more so if you think you fit the profile of being a CC ambassador or would like to vouch for someone, please contact us.

2. These days, we are generating a Colored Coins Forum on our website, so you will have a place to share ideas, dilemmas, get support and spark other Colored Coins fellows imagination. 3. Did you know we have a FB page and Twitter account? Come and say Hi, don't be shy...

4. Soon enough we will be releasing some supercryptofragilisticexpialidocious brand new CC T shirts, and one of them could be yours.

5. I'm Moran, from now on I will be managing all things community related here at CC.

Feel free to contact me at: mo...@colu.co with any question / request / idea / ambassador applications / the upcoming standard release or anything you have in mind.

Let's Color
Moran