Happy New Year

Yoni Assia

Jan 1, 2018, 11:13:34 AM1/1/18
to bitc...@googlegroups.com

Dear Friends,

Happy new year!

When I take a look back at the passing year, I only have one word to describe it: Incredible. 2017 was a landmark year. Cryptocurrencies, which I have been involved in from the early stage, went from being a niche market to becoming what everybody is talking about.

Here at eToro, we’ve had an awesome year. We saw a dramatic increase in new traders joining our community to take advantage of our cryptocurrency offering and saw our innovative CopyFunds beat market benchmarks.

It’s been a great year and I cannot wait to see what’s in store for 2018, as we continue to innovate in the blockchain space.

I wish you and all your friends and family a year of health, success and progress.

May your 2018 match the success that cryptocurrencies had in 2017!

Happy New Year,

Yoni Assia, eToro CEO