Re: zVSE Content at the 2018 VM Workshop 2018 is building!

Ken McMahon

Apr 18, 2018, 1:13:57 PM4/18/18
All,
To follow up on Mike Riggs' e-mail, we are planning on having the 2nd annual z/VSE dinner the evening before the VM Workshop (Wednesday night).  While the complete list of The IBM Germany team is still being determined, we expect that they will be joining us for the dinner.  Last year, we had over 20 folks at the dinner!  Consider blocking off the date in order to join the group!
Ken McMahon
Founder and Director of Sales and Marketing
z/Transformation Technology Group, LLC

On Wed, Apr 18, 2018 at 12:40 PM, Mike Riggs <mri...@vacourts.gov> wrote:

Fellow z/VSE listers

The early registration deadline is nearing for this year’s VM Workshop(June 28-30, 2018) being held at the North Carolina Agricultural and Technical State University in Greensboro NC.  The z/VSE track is growing significantly and will soon be published. We are also seeking your presentations.  Presentation topics can include your experience with a difficult install or solving a VSE problem or a program or exec you wrote that maybe others could benefit from.  Please visit www.vmworkshop.org for more information including session topics presented in previous years.   If you have any questions or suggestions, feel free to contact me directly.

Mike Riggs - Supreme Court of Virginia

Mike Robertson

Apr 18, 2018, 1:15:05 PM4/18/18
Ken

I plan on attending the dinner....

Mike

>>> Ken McMahon 04/18/18 12:13 PM >>>

All,
To follow up on Mike Riggs' e-mail, we are planning on having the 2nd
annual z/VSE dinner the evening before the VM Workshop (Wednesday night).
While the complete list of The IBM Germany team is still being determined,
we expect that they will be joining us for the dinner. Last year, we had
over 20 folks at the dinner! Consider blocking off the date in order to
join the group!
Ken McMahon
Founder and Director of Sales and Marketing
z/Transformation Technology Group, LLC
614-515-9300

On Wed, Apr 18, 2018 at 12:40 PM, Mike Riggs wrote:

> Fellow z/VSE listers
>

> The early registration deadline is nearing for this year’s VM
> Workshop(June 28-30, 2018) being held at the North Carolina Agricultural
> and Technical State University in Greensboro NC. The z/VSE track is
> growing significantly and will soon be published. We are also seeking your
> presentations. Presentation topics can include your experience with a
> difficult install or solving a VSE problem or a program or exec you wrote
> that maybe others could benefit from. Please visit www.vmworkshop.org
> for more information including session topics presented in previous years.
> If you have any questions or suggestions, feel free to contact me
> directly.
>

> Mike Riggs - Supreme Court of Virginia

This message and any attachments are confidential to the ordinary user of the e-mail address to which it was addressed and may also be privileged. If you are not one of the addressees you may not copy, forward, disclose or use any part of the message or its attachments. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete it from your system. The sender does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the context of this message that arise as a result of Internet transmission. Sender accepts no liability for any damages caused by any virus transmitted by this email. Any opinions contained in this message are those of the author and are not given or endorsed by the Rock River Water Reclamation District (RRWRD) unless otherwise clearly indicated in this message and the authority of the author to so bind the RRWRD referred to is duly verified.