VSE in a Digital World

Glenn Schneck

Sep 14, 2016, 2:48:54 PM9/14/16

Hello listers.  Below is an announcement for a unique opportunity to provide your users with access to mainframe data/transactions without the need to develop any new programs.

VSE in the Digital World

As a VSE shop, your challenges are unique.  Your organization relies on you to leverage and protect IT investments, but can your mainframe keep up with today’s digital business demands?

Now your VSE apps can meet business demands.

GT Software’s new custom solution for VSE customers was designed with your needs in mind.

We want to help you break free from data access barriers by providing a solution to help you enable your VSE apps to integrate with mobile, Web, social, business analytics, and other modern platforms.

Benefits of Ivory for VSE Customers

·       Affordable

·       No Coding

·       Bidirectional Access

·       Integration

·       Turnkey Installation

·       Robust Support

·       Training Included

Download our brochure to learn more about this cost effective solution for VSE customers.

If you’d like to schedule a demo, email GT Software at in...@gtsoftware.com

Glenn

Glenn Schneck | Senior Solutions Architect
O:
  +1 (404) 303-2403
C:  +1 (321) 439-4531
W:  www.gtsoftware.com

https://support.gtsoftware.com/signature/gt3.png

Ken and Mary Meyer

Sep 14, 2016, 4:21:46 PM9/14/16
This was marked as SPAM, so you will likely find it
there.

Ken