YEAR224 and CEESCEN

Tsutomu Fukuda

Jun 21, 2017, 5:28:47 AM6/21/17
Hi.

Can we use both year224 macro and CEESCEN on LE?

Best Regards.

Tsutomu

Garry Hasler

Jun 21, 2017, 8:48:27 PM6/21/17

Hi Tsutomu-san,

You can use the YEAR224 VSE macro within an LE-enabled assembler program that also calls CEESCEN or any other LE callable service.

Though other LE date services that support a century window will only use a window set by CEESCEN and not the YEAR224 system century
or window for their calculations or results. But you could use the same window for both functions/services if you wanted to.

Regards,
Garry Hasler

"Trading freedom for credibility is like trading freedom for security; it results in neither and damages both."
linkedin : http://au.linkedin.com/pub/garry-hasler/68/a9b/557
LE z/VSE Blog : https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/community/blogs/lezvse/?lang=en

Tsutomu Fukuda

Jun 21, 2017, 9:49:48 PM6/21/17
Hi.

Garry-san.

Thank you everything.

I would like to continue to use YEAR224  if there is no problem as a result of test.

With Best Regards.

Tsutomu