z/VSE DFsort 4.0 error manual in PDF or IBM book manager?

vs...@cox.net

Oct 2, 2015, 9:28:40 AM10/2/15
Hi All,

I am looking for the DFsort error manual in PDF or IBM book manager for version 4.0. I have the manuals for 3.4, but I need the 4.0.

Thanks in advance.

Terry

Røn, Ole Syver

Oct 5, 2015, 10:03:40 AM10/5/15
Hi
Like you I have been searching for the version 4.0 manuals too.
We are running VSE 5.2 with DFSORT.
I think there is no version called 4.0, even if DFSORT presents itself as version 4.0.
In the program directory for VSE/5.2, it says that DFSORT version 3.4.0 is an optional program for VSE 5.2
So 3.4.0 is the same as version 4.0 !!!
You can continue using the manuals for version 3.4.

Regards
Ole S.Røn
Elektroskandia
Norway