POFFLOAD Function Canceled

Billy Bingham

Sep 29, 2016, 12:45:08 PM9/29/16
I had a POFFLOAD function cancele that was going to a DYNAM/T controlled
tape. It has left the following showing in the D A output:

L-OFF,4F6,*,2,,,

How do I cancel the command. I cant do another POFFLOAD. If I do I get
the following:

1R58i POFFLOAD DEVICE AFF IS IN US

4F6 is the real tape address and AFF is the tape address defined for
DYNAM/T controlled offload tapes.

Billy

Edward M. Martin

Sep 29, 2016, 12:54:46 PM9/29/16
Hello Billy,

Can you do a CANCEL 4F6? Or the PFLUSD power command?

Edward M. Martin
Aultman Health Foundation
HealthQuest
330-363-9666
Internal EXT 39666
https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Flists.lehigh.edu%2Fmailman%2Flistinfo%2Fvse-l&data=01%7C01%7CEdward.Martin%40aultman.com%7C2ea50c6f6d39489c6acd08d3e887f47e%7Cb91830d1006447288b5657e8943c3565%7C0&sdata=h8Kvek17WPtZOumUxtVvtLM81HUUsDIconLuFCj8i8U%3D&reserved=0

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail (including the information it contains and attachments) is a business communication intended for the authorized use by the person who requested it, or for the authorized use by the intended recipient to perform an employment duty or business function. This e-mail may contain confidential, privileged, or proprietary information, including (but not limited to) Protected Health Information covered by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA). It also may be protected by the Electronic Communications Act. If you received this e-mail by mistake, either directly or inadvertently as a recipient on a copied or forwarded e-mail, promptly notify us by return e-mail. Destroy this e-mail, the information, and attachments you received by mistake. You must not print, use, forward, or disclose to any third party by electronic, written or oral means any information you received by mistake. We do not waive any privilege. We may take le
gal steps or other appropriate action, as needed, to protect the confidentiality and privilege of any information inadvertently disclosed.

Billy Bingham

Sep 29, 2016, 1:03:06 PM9/29/16
Yes, I tried both.

Billy

Max Singley

Sep 29, 2016, 1:15:46 PM9/29/16
Hi Billy,

Have you tried a P AFF command?

Sincerely,

Max E. Singley
Technical Services Project Leader
Alex Lee, Inc.
Email: max.s...@alexlee.com Tel: 828-725-4894

A responsive and reliable production environment doesn't just happen by accident.

John Imholte

Sep 29, 2016, 1:23:10 PM9/29/16
I believe that thew command you want to use is PGO.

PGO 4F6,CANCEL
--
Sincerely,

John Imholte