Final Chance to Register Under "Early Bird" Pricing for the z/VSE User Group Session!

Ken McMahon

Apr 19, 2016, 9:34:01 AM4/19/16
All,
In order to register for the z/VSE User Group Session, please go to this link:

In order to register for the "Early Bird" rate for the Conference and the Hotel, you will need to be registered (via the form above) by WEDNESDAY, April 20th.  The reason for the urgency is that we need to make sure that we have the right size facilities for the event.

I will be sending all of the other logistics concerning registering/paying for the hotel room, paying for the session (I will be invoicing all registered parties), etc.on Thursday.

I am confident that the topics discussed during the session will be valuable for anyone running z/VSE -- especially those committed to running on the platform for years to come!

Here is the tentative agenda for the z/VSE User Group Session:

z/VSE User Group Meeting Tentative Agenda
“Making z/VSE Great Again”

Monday, May 16th

8:00AM Breakfast

9:00AM Informal Discussions

10:00AM Opening

10:15AM IBM Update

11:15AM Customer Discussion Justifying the Mainframe and z/VSE

12:15PM Lunch

1:15PM CA Update

2:15PM Customer Experience TCP/IP Migration

3:15PM Break

3:30PM Help!  I Want to Change Vendors, But How?

4:15PM Is Outsourcing the Answer?  What are Some Options?

5:00PM Customer Discussion Connect:Direct and MQSeries Replacement Options

6:00PM Informal Discussions

7:00PM Dinner

Tuesday, May 17th

7:30AM Breakfast

8:30AM Security Exposures in z/VSE

9:30AM Customer Discussion z/VSE V6.1 Experiences

10:30AM Break

10:45AM Options in Dealing with ISVs

11:45AM Where do We Go from Here

12:45PM Lunch