z/VSE User Group Meeting in Central Ohio May 16th/17th Hotel Link

Ken McMahon

Apr 27, 2016, 1:46:29 PM4/27/16
All,
Here is the information including the link and phone number for reservations:
guests can call in their reservations OR use the HiltonLink (also included for your convenience in this email below) if they prefer to book online.

For Call-In RESERVATIONS, please call 614-790-9000 or 1-800-220-9219 and request the VSE  group rate.

You may also want to remind your team that there is a 48 hour cancellation/change policy for reservations and that the cut-off date for the room block is April 29th, 2016. All reservations must be made prior to that date in order to take advantage of the group rate.

Your web page address is: http://embassysuites.hilton.com/en/es/groups/personalized/C/CMHESES-VSE-20160515/index.jhtml?WT.mc_id=POG

Group Name:

Z/VSE User Group Meeting

Group Code:

VSE

Check-in:

15-MAY-2016

Check-out:

17-MAY-2016

Hotel Name:

Embassy Suites by Hilton Columbus Dublin

Hotel Address:

5100 Upper Metro Place

Dublin, Ohio

43017

Phone Number:

6147909000

Here is the agenda once again:

z/VSE User Registration Fee:  $150 for the event and meals at the event.

Checks are to be made out to:  z/Transformation Technology Group, 5998 Rings Road, Dublin, OH  43016.  If you need an invoice, please e-mail ken.m...@ztransformationgroup.com.  We are also still accepting registrations as well!

***  We are adding a topic (TBD) "Justifying Keeping Your Mainframe"

Tentative Agenda:

Monday, May 16th

8:00AM Breakfast

9:00AM Informal Discussions

10:00AM Opening

10:15AM IBM Update

11:15AM Customer Discussion Justifying the Mainframe and z/VSE

12:15PM Lunch

1:15PM CA Update

2:15PM Customer Experience TCP/IP Migration

3:15PM Break

3:30PM Help!  I Want to Change Vendors, But How?

4:15PM Is Outsourcing the Answer?  What are Some Options?

5:00PM Customer Discussion Connect:Direct and MQSeries Replacement Options

6:00PM Informal Discussions

7:00PM Dinner

Tuesday, May 17th

7:30AM Breakfast

8:30AM Security Exposures in z/VSE

9:30AM Customer Discussion z/VSE V6.1 Experiences

10:30AM Break

10:45AM Options in Dealing with ISVs

11:45AM Where do We Go from Here

12:45PM Lunch