Terminals being acquired

alice....@terra.com.br

Sep 10, 2016, 1:50:28 PM9/10/16
Terminals being acquired

Hello Listers,

This installation was upgraded from zVSE4.2 to zVSE5.2. After this upgrade terminals stay in "being acquired" status.
2 Production VSEs cross domain with VTAM/VM
Users telnet to VM, issue DIAL VTAM, get VTAM/VM screen then choose which CICS they want to access.
Terminals are defined to 2 Production CICS and 1 Development CICS like this:
 TErminal       : Lnnn
 Group          : TERMLOC
 Description    :
 AUTINSTModel   : No
 AUTINSTName    :
TERMINAL IDENTIFIERS
 TYpeterm       : VSE3278Q
 NEtname        : CPDLnnn
 Inservice      : Yes
 ATtachsec      : Local

When terminals stay in being acquired status, a display in VTAM/VM shows them ACT/S with no active sessions but 2 session requests PREALC-P for both Production CICS.
It seems that when an user closes his session freeing the dial address, CICS keeps trying to acquire the terminal back.
The consequence is when another user issues D VTAM and get a dial address previously used, he receives a CICS signon screen instead of VTAM/VM screen. User then presses PF4=REMOTE APPLICATIONS to go to the VTAM/VM screen but receives the other Production CICS signon screen (because that address was PREALC-P to these 2 CICS).

Cleanup process seem to have changed after upgrading. Messages below are issued:
IESA0961I CLEANUP PROCESSING FOR TERMINAL L242 COMPLETED. ......IESCLEAN WORKING
MNTLSTM01 I 16/09/09 04:26:54 CSI MANTIS CLEANUP FOR TERMINAL L242 IS COMPLETE.
DFHZC2410 E 09/09/16 04:26:54 PRODCIC4 L242 CSNE Node Unrecoverable. VTAM LOSTERM Error Code X'0C'.  ((1) Module name:
           DFHZLTX)

Before upgrade:
IESA0961I CLEANUP PROCESSING FOR TERMINALL332 COMPLETED.
MNTLSTM01 I 16/09/06 07:38:44 CSI MANTIS CLEANUP FOR TERMINAL L332 IS COMPLETE.
DFHZC3437 I 09/06/16 07:38:44 PRODCIC4 L332 CSNE Node CPDL332 action taken: NOCREATE CLSDST ABTASK ABSEND ABRECV  ((1) Module name: DFHZNAC)

Please help!

Best Regards,
Alice