SCRT upload issues

Max Singley

Aug 3, 2015, 2:25:01 PM8/3/15
Anyone else getting this error uploading SCRT data to IBM?

3130: Uploaded file not valid.
Please recreate the use data report in the correct format.

I've sent email to the SCRT support team, but I was just wondering if anyone else was affected.

thanks,

Max E. Singley
Technical Services Project Leader
Alex Lee, Inc.
Email: max.s...@alexlee.com Tel: 828-725-4894
A responsive and reliable production environment doesn't just happen by accident.

Mohammed Imam

Aug 3, 2015, 3:31:59 PM8/3/15
I submitted without any error.

Thanks,
Mohammed Imam
County of Cumberland, NC.
All correspondence to and from this address may be subject to the N.C. Public Records Law and may be disclosed to third parties.

Max Singley

Aug 3, 2015, 3:59:10 PM8/3/15
Thanks for the response, Mohammed! I realized one of my test machines was down and didn't create the new CMT data and I pulled in last month's to go along with all the other current month's data which was what caused it to be rejected.

have fun,
Max