Question about zVSE52 Install

John Czyzewski

Jun 30, 2016, 1:49:51 PM6/30/16
I have installed zVSE52 PSP buckets from disk (PTF.FILE). I need to refresh ICCF members. How do I edit SKICFRST so that I can restore ICCF members from disk?

Kevin Corkery

Jun 30, 2016, 2:01:30 PM6/30/16
Here's a boat load of examples. I'm sure one will be informative.

http://publibz.boulder.ibm.com/cgi-bin/bookmgr/BOOKS/IESI2E01/4.8.13?SHELF=e
z2vse0a&DT=19930312092713

Don't do a lot with ICCF so I really don't know off the top of my head.

Billy Bingham

Jun 30, 2016, 3:16:38 PM6/30/16
If there were ICCF members to restore the the APPLY PTF process should
have generated a job to do that.

The jobname generated in my most recent apply service was DTRPTF05.

Billy