Re: 2015 VM Workshop to include zVSE track

L'Heureux, Paul

Apr 22, 2015, 8:28:06 AM4/22/15

Since it only costs $10.00 for the students what happens if there are too many people?

How many attendees will the labs be able to accommodate?

Paul L’Heureux

Department of Corrections | Central Office | BIT

1920 Technology Parkway

Mechanicsburg, PA 17050

Kevin Corkery

Apr 22, 2015, 9:15:31 AM4/22/15

Hop on I81 and go north about 3 hours.  $100 to attend, and $55/night in the dorm, can’t beat the price and convenience.  Throwing some students into the mix isn’t such a bad idea; new blood and all that.

L'Heureux, Paul

Apr 22, 2015, 9:31:55 AM4/22/15

All I am saying is what if the turnout is larger than expected…