IBM Bookshelf for z/VSE 5.1

Frank M. Ramaekers

Jul 21, 2015, 10:57:39 AM7/21/15

Can’t seem to get into IBM’s z/VSE bookshelf.

Works: http://www-03.ibm.com/systems/z/os/zos/library/bkserv/vse/index.html

But selecting “LIST BOOKS” ends up with a “This Page Cannot Be Displayed”.

Direct:  here http://publibz.boulder.ibm.com/cgi-bin/bookmgr/Shelves/iesvse91

Frank M. Ramaekers Jr. | Systems Programmer | Information Technology | American Income Life Insurance | 254-761-6649

Jim Elliott

Jul 21, 2015, 11:35:29 AM7/21/15
Frank:

It appears that publibz.boulder.ibm.com is down, I have reported it

Sent from my iPad

lewi...@live.com

Jul 24, 2015, 2:19:09 PM7/24/15
I am not sure what the question was but yes, in VSE the default action is for the high order bit of the last adcon is set to '1'b. This is NOT the case in he z/OS Macro - the VL option in the CALL macro is set to NO.
This caused me some problems a couple of years ago.