Não é mais possível fazer postagens ou usar assinaturas novas da Usenet nos Grupos do Google. O conteúdo histórico continua disponível.

FTP Performance on z10

29 visualizações
Pular para a primeira mensagem não lida

VSESupport

não lida,
7 de out. de 2015, 13:19:1307/10/2015
para

Anyone have trouble with FTP performance going from a z890 to a z10. We are running z/VSE 4.3 under z/VM and just migrated to a z10. There were no system changes but FTP performance is significantly degraded.

thanks

VSESupport

Tsutomu Fukuda

não lida,
7 de out. de 2015, 19:53:1607/10/2015
para
Hi.

We experienced similar ftp trouble when going z890 to z10BC
in the past.

(z/VSE2.7->4.2 , not using z/VM ,TCP/IP VERSION 1.05F)

1)1Gbps(interface speed of the PC-server side )

It is good.(fileSize=100MByte)

It takes same time or slightly fast.

2)100Mbps(fileSize=100MByte)

It is very slow and takes about 10-times than 1Gbps.

In particular, it is never over when each ftp job is run in parallel.
(waiting more than 30 minutes)

-----------------------------------
With Best regards

Tsutomu

Japan.

"VSE-L" <vse-l-bounces+tu_fukuda-dcs=mam....@lists.lehigh.edu> wrote on
2015/10/08 02:18:37:

>> 送信元: "VSESupport" <VSESu...@BlueHillData.com>
>> 宛先: <vs...@lists.lehigh.edu>
>> 日付: 2015/10/08 02:20
>> 件名: FTP Performance on z10
>> 送信者: "VSE-L" <vse-l-bounces+tu_fukuda-dcs=mam....@lists.lehigh.edu>
>> VSESupport _______________________________________________
>> VSE-L mailing list
>> VS...@lists.lehigh.edu

Tony Thigpen

não lida,
7 de out. de 2015, 21:11:3307/10/2015
para
QDIO or LCS mode?
Just one stack using the card or multiple stacks?
Which stack vendor?
Which cards? (OSA3, OSA4, etc.)
How many physical adapters on the card? (I.e., how many chipid's)
What is the actual part number on the card?

Tony Thigpen

VSESupport

não lida,
8 de out. de 2015, 14:11:2608/10/2015
para

Tony,
      We are running QDIO with multiple ( 4 ) Stacks on 1 card - 3 VSE and 1 VM using CSI code.
Osa Express2 1000BASE-T - 2 PORT.
Part number - 15R8245
Code Level - 314

thanks