Register for z/Transformation Technology Group Webinars

Ken McMahon

Jan 10, 2018, 10:04:23 AM1/10/18

Join the 40+ folks already registered for the two z/Transformation Technology Group webinars in January.

BSI-z/Transformation Technology Group WEBINAR:
Barnard Software, Inc. and z/Transformation Technology Group, LLC will be conducting a joint Webinar on WEDNESDAY, January 17th at 1030AM.  Registration Form can be found here:

https://freeonlinesurveys.com/s/kbjFmmqN

CA-z/Transformation Technology Group WEBINAR:

CA Technologies, Inc. and z/Transformation Technology Group, LLC will be conducting a joint Webinar on WEDNESDAY, January 24th at 10:30AM.  Registration Form can be found here:

https://freeonlinesurveys.com/s/DwqpuseF

NOTE:  For those who have already registered, links to the webinar will be sent about TOMORROW for the BSI Webinar and the following THURSDAY for the CA Webinar.

Ken McMahon
Founder and Director of Sales
z/Transformation Technology Group, LLC

Mick Poil

Jan 10, 2018, 10:23:17 AM1/10/18
Ken,

They sound interesting, but as I work for IBM I am not sure what value there is in me filling out a survey unless that is the only way I can get registered.

Mike Poil (IBM Hursley)

Ken McMahon

Jan 10, 2018, 10:25:44 AM1/10/18
The only way to get registered, Mike.....
Ken

Ken McMahon

Jan 16, 2018, 8:29:00 AM1/16/18
FINAL Chance to register for tomorrow's BSI and z/Transformation Technology Group Webinar!!!